Recess is a funny cartoon…

00-emilio_rojas-recession_proof-front-2009-500x500

Yeah I got it in the mail & everyone beat me to it. But it is such a superb piece of work by one of a fav MC’s that I had to post it anyway.

01. Intro (Produced by M-Phazes)
02. Keys To The City
03. On The Ave (Feat. Fashawn) (Produced by M-Phazes)
04. Just One Night
05. Young, Fresh & Fly (Produced by Illmind)
06. Here I Am (Feat. Mela Machinko) (Produced by Khrysis)
07. Let It Out (Bounce)
08. Dont Go (Feat. Mela Machinko) (Produced by DJ Noodles)
09. 585 (Remix) (Feat. Hassan Mackey, Black Sinatra, L.I. & Nikal Fieldz)
10. Murder (Feat. Donny Goines & Mela Machinko) (Produced by Illmind)
11. 10 Player Commandments
12. Way She Moves (Feat. Stat Quo & M. Priest) (Produced by M-Phazes)
13. Free

Emilio Rojas – Recession Proof Mixtape

Emilio’s Myspace

No comments: